- What the Marines Can Teach the Church
- The Armenian Genocide: is there justice?
- The Jesus You Might Not Know
- Did Brittany Maynard Die with Dignity?
- Why I Drink as Much as I Want
- An Amazing Coincidence?
- Preparing for the GRACE report on BJU
- Jesus’ Miracles and Spiritual Gifts: Part Two
- Bill Nye, a Material Guy
- A Path Forward: BJU and sexual abuse survivors
Topicsapologetics Armenian genocide bridge building Christianity and culture Christmas conflict resolution disciple-making enjoying Scripture Holy Spirit homosexuality hope in suffering interfaith events Leviticus local church Middle East music North Korea persecuted church prayer Reaching Muslims Revolutionary War Rob Bell sexual abuse spiritual gifts worship
Tag Archives: Please Reconcile
In November 2008, three Bob Jones University alumni—Beth Murschell, Tim Tsuei, and Jonathan Henry—organized a petition called “Please Reconcile,” enlisting friends and alumni of BJU to ask the school to apologize for its policies and actions on race relations. There was no … Continue reading