- What the Marines Can Teach the Church
- The Armenian Genocide: is there justice?
- The Jesus You Might Not Know
- Did Brittany Maynard Die with Dignity?
- Why I Drink as Much as I Want
- An Amazing Coincidence?
- Preparing for the GRACE report on BJU
- Jesus’ Miracles and Spiritual Gifts: Part Two
- Bill Nye, a Material Guy
- A Path Forward: BJU and sexual abuse survivors
Topicsapologetics Armenian genocide bridge building Christianity and culture Christmas conflict resolution disciple-making enjoying Scripture Holy Spirit homosexuality hope in suffering interfaith events Leviticus local church Middle East music North Korea persecuted church prayer Reaching Muslims Revolutionary War Rob Bell sexual abuse spiritual gifts worship
Category Archives: interfaith events
Would you be interested in discussing Jesus and the Bible with seven or eight non-Christians who wanted to listen to what you had to say? If your answer is yes, then keep reading. Interfaith Dinner Dialogue is a good opportunity … Continue reading